- *Jill Underly, Pecatonica Area School District superintendent (www.underlyforwi.com)
- *Sheila Briggs, assistant state superintendent at the Department of Public Instruction (www.briggsforkids.com)
- Shandowlyon Hendricks-Williams, former DPI director of the Teacher Education, Professional Development and Licensing team and former Milwaukee office director for Gov. Tony Evers (www.drhendricksforeducation.com)
- Troy Gunderson, adjunct professor of school finance at Viterbo University in La Crosse (www.troyforstatesup.com)
- Deborah Kerr, an executive committee member for the American Association of School Administrators (www.kerr4kids.com)
- Joe Fenrick, a Fond du Lac High School science teacher (www.fenrickforeducation.com)
- Steve Krull, principal to Milwaukee’s Garland Elementary School (www.krullforschools.com)
Court of Appeals Candidates
3rd Court of Appeals
- *Rick Cveykus, Wausau attorney (www.rickforwi.com)
- Gregory Gill, Outagamie County Circuit Court judge (Appointed by Scott Walker)
SHAWANO SCHOOL DISTRICT
At Large: (5 candidates but some have also put their name in Area 1 or 4)
*Robin Raber Bergeron: “I am a licensed clinical social worker, and a clinical substance abuse counselor, who works in private practice in Shawano, with children, adults, and families, and I want to help head Shawano Schools in a good direction. I have two daughters, one is grown and in graduate school, and one is in high school in Shawano. We moved here 4 years ago, from Milwaukee, so we are relatively new to the area, but I have always been involved in the PTA/PTO groups in their schools, and continue to volunteer my time as needed.
The only promotion that I am doing is through these e mails. Every vote will count in this highly contested election.
I am especially interested in bringing a fresh perspective to the board, and working together to keep our children and community healthy and adjusted during these difficult times, while getting the best education possible, which allows for equity and inclusion, and honors and respects diversity.”
(Anyone in the Shawano School District can vote for these candidates.)
CITY OF SHAWANO COMMON COUNCIL
*Maureen (Muffy) Culhane: Pharmacist at ThedaCare, board president for Sam25, and on board for Red River Riders
*Daniel Poels: Insurance agent for Humana with 12 years of experience in the Medicare industry, volunteer for Shawano Pathways, volunteer driver with SHHS to bring people to their doctor’s visits, and coach for youth bowling.