On Zoom 7:00 pm (
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6228488386 Or Dial if you can’t get on Zoom.
+1 312 626 6799
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call of Officers
- Approval of Agenda
- Speakers: Tom Nelson presentation; Justin Rodriguez, regional organizer for Shawano/Menominee Counties
- Approval of Minutes from August Membership Meeting
- Acceptance of Minutes from August 5, 2020 Executive Committee Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chair’s Comments
- Committee and Other Reports
- Membership Committee
- Public Relations/Resource and Education Committee
- Breakfast Club 09/10 Next: 10/8 Topic: Women’s Issues
- Letters to the Editor; Special to Editor op-ed
- Recruitment, Development and Campaign Committee:
- Amanda Stuck is running for the 8th Congressional District.
- Richard Sarnwick is running for the 6th District Assembly (Sept. 18 Event 4:30-7:00)
- Tyler Ruprecht is running for the 35th District Assembly.
- Ed Vocke is running for the 12th State Senate District.
- Aaron Damrau is running for District Attorney for the Shawano/Menominee Counties as an Independent.
- Weekend of Action September 26-27
- Octoberfest October 3rd
- OLD BUSINESS
- Ordered through DPW: 200 more Biden/Harris yard signs and 4×4 (11) and 4×8 (3) signs
- Ordered: 100 Stuck signs
- Received 200 buttons and 200 bumper stickers
- Sign painting for Amanda Stuck and Richard Sarnwick
- NEW BUSINESS
- NEXT MEETINGS:
- October 21: Matt Rothschild from the Democracy Campaign. 7:00 pm on Zoom
- Executive Committee Meeting: October 7 pm at office